Head of Decision Science
— Fast Growing Financial Services firm
Salary: £65K - £90K
• Excellent opportunity to join a growing team of Risk & Data Analysts.
• Work on innovative model development alongside traditional regression models.
• Get the time to research new ways of modelling Credit Risk and Customer Behaviour.
Unique position for a Senior Retail Credit Risk Quant / Modeller who wants to push the boundaries of Credit Risk and Customer Behavioural Modelling.
What you’ll be doing
The Head of Decision Science will work on researching new models and algorithms to enhance the credit risk management for this growing financial services firm. Not just working on regression, the Head of Decision Science will work to optimise the models in place already, but will also have the opportunity to use machine learning to increase the effectiveness of the credit risk models in place. The company are looking to innovate in this space, so the successful candidate will have plenty of time to research new ways of doing things.
There is no people management experience required for this position as the role won't be managing anyone.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• MSc or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related subject
• Solid experience using statistical programming languages (R / Python)
Extensive experience with SAS and SQL
• Experience as a Retail Credit Risk Quant, Model Validation Quant, Data Scientist or Statistician applying these practices in a commercial context.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of £65,000 - £90,000, dependent on experience, plus bonus and amazing benefits package including use of holiday apartments and brand new cars.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs