You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
SQL Reporting Analyst
— Leading Financial Services firm
- 6 month contract at a Financial Services leader.
- Work across digital analytics and CRM.
- Help out on a number of projects to improve marketing effiacy.
This financial services leader has a contract position available to support a number of ongoing CRM and Digital Analytics projects. Currently the team are receiving too many ad hoc data & reporting requests and don't have enough capacity to be able to action all of these requests.
What you’ll be doing
My client currently have ongoing projects including creating a single customer view, a new CRM platform and data integration work. They need someone who can action ad hoc data requests, pull out the relevant data from disparte platforms and build reports to order for the stakeholders. These reports could be anything about their customers, from date they become customers, to the products they have bought etc. This information is being used by the project team to be able to set up a much more data driven insight & marketing department.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Strong understanding of campaign analysis and management
- Excellent SQL skills - ability to build databases using SQL
- Degree in a numerate subject
- Understanding of GDPR/Data protection
- Experience analysing data using SSAS, SQL & Excel
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will receive a competitve day rate of up to £350 per day.
If you're interested in this role, please apply for this role or contact Alex at ADLIB for more infoBack to jobs
No jobs found