Back to all jobs 15th FebBack to all jobs
Senior Data Engineer
— Financial Services Institution
- Work with modern cloud and programming applications.
- Build data pipelines and deploy machine-learning algorithms.
- Work alongside a team of Data Scientists.
This firm are driving the application of ML methods company-wide, so this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Engineer to work on end-to-end ML model building and deployment as part of a team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
This Data Team acts as a consultancy within the business so there will be plenty of varied projects which will give incoming hire a diverse range of modern data engineering technologies to work with and develop.
What youll be doing
The Senior Data Engineer you work closely with the Team of Data Scientist and build and implement the required ML solutions including building and deployment. You will also be required to bring this all together by creating robust ETL pipelines that feed the data into the cloud.
As a senior hire, you will collaborate with the wider business to understand their relevant data needs and liaise with stakeholders regularly. Youll be responsible for automating processes where possible and integrating data so that it can be provided to analytics users in the appropriate format.
What youll need to apply
- Minimum 3 years experience in Data Engineering
- Modern programming experience with Python, Java, Scala or similar
- Solid ETL experience (Design, implementation and maintenance)
- Cloud ecosystem experience in Azure, AWS, GCP, Oracle or similar
- DevOps experience in Kubernetes, Docker or similar desirable
- Application of machine-learning methods Desirable
- Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or similar
- Stakeholder engagement and project experience
What youll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary dependent on experience plus bonus and benefits with the chance to work with modern data engineering technologies and machine-learning methods.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today, dont hesitate to call/email to discuss the role in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering, Machine Learning jobsSearch all jobs
43 jobs found
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k