— Financial Services
Salary: 40000 - 50000
- Excellent opportunity to work for a fast growing financial services firm in Bournemouth.
- Gain wider experience looking at marketing data, internal business data and financial reporting data.
- Join an innovative and forward thinking company.
Joining the Analytics Team at this friendly financial services firm, you will be given the chance to grow and get exposure to a wide range of business analytics from customer data to internal business data, operational data and financial data.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of the wider Analytics Team, you will use your SQL skills to get the data to answer business questions. You will be workng with the MS BI suite utlising SSRS & SSIS to maniuplate data, take data from multiple sources and then build dashboards, reports and data visualisations. You'll have plenty of interactions with Senior Managers in this business across the different areas and departments to support them with their reporting and data needs.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong, practical experience of SQL
- Experience using data analysis and manipulation tools
- Some dashboarding / reporting / data visualisation experience ideally with Power BI
- Any exposure to statistical analysis using SPSS/SAS/R/Python would be a nice to have but isn't essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of between £40K - £50K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus.
A personal training budget of £3,000 a year to improve your skills.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs