Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager
— Leading Integrated Agency
Salary: £On Experience
- Join a thriving integrated agency working at their offices on the coast of Bournemouth.
- Become an instrumental part of this progressive agency from day one.
- Fantastic portfolio of well-known B2C brands, with plenty of exciting new wins coming through the door.
We’re looking for an Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager to join a growing (and very busy!) integrated agency in Bournemouth where you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – a progressive career move working with well-known FMCG clients, whilst making the most out of a lovely lifestyle on the South Coast.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working across integrated campaigns from experiential, sampling and POS to print, branding and digital campaigns, so they’ll be plenty for you to get stuck into here from day one. Day-to-day you’ll take responsibility for your campaigns progress, liaising with the client to understand their needs and ensuring that the brief is not only met but delivered on time, on budget and to a high creative standard.
What experience you’ll need
- You’ll already have a good grounding in agency life as an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, ideally gained within a creative/ brand/ integrated marketing agency.
- You’ll have a flexible approach to problem solving with excellent attention to detail.
- Superb organisation and time management skills will be key in this fast paced role.
- You’ll be able to support the Group Account Director and ensure that you’re clients are happy.
- You’ll need to be a great relationship builder and maintain strong relationships with your clients through regular contact.
- With lots of drive and ambition you’ll no doubt be made to feel at home from day one.
- Experience within events/ experiential would be the icing on the cake but is by no means essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
If successful there is a competitive salary of up to £38k on offer (dependant on what experience you'll be bringing to the party.). Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are a little higher, as there could be some flexibility here. You’ll also get the chance to work within a fast paced environment within an agency that’ll keep pushing your career forward in line with your ambitions.
They are keen to interview ASAP so please get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB today if this is a role of interest.Back to jobs