— Well-known Financial Services Brand
- Remote working, moving to hybrid model 2 days in office p/w
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Bonus scheme based on personal and business performance
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Executive with a good understanding of Paid Marketing Channels to join a new team for a leading UK financial services brand. This role sits within the performance marketing team, and you will work closely with the team to support in the execution of the paid strategy. If you have relevant experience across Google Ads, Facebooks Ads, or similar, and love the sound of this opportunity, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Working within the performance team to support growth across paid channels
- Make data-driven decisions based on business-related results, making budgeting decisions with close consideration to channel performance, whilst driving efficiencies with the allocated budget
- Keep up to date with new industry and market trends and software to aid better results
- Be involved in the planning of budgets and channel schedules, ensuring business objectives are considered
Experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar position delivering marketing campaigns with evidence of performance analysis across paid channels, either agency or client-side
- Paid search knowledge and experience in Facebook Ads, Google Ads or Microsoft Ads would be advantageous
- Experience using tools including Google Analytics to support campaign reporting and results
What you’ll get in return
Flexible working options and hybrid working, 26 days holiday & BHs, great pension scheme, annual bonus scheme, discount on products, and much more!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Ambitious FinTechLocation:Bristol/ hybrid, UKSalary:£40-50k + bonus