Customer Experience Executive
— Pureplay eCommerce brands
- New role due to growth.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
This group of 3 eCommerce brands have been going for over 8 years, growing at an exceptional rate on the beautiful South Coast. With their success its all systems go, including new specialist roles in the eCommerce team! It’s a really friendly and collaborative working environment here, where everyone is really passionate about eCommerce and Digital. They’re now looking for a Customer Experience Executive to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with even more growth plans are on the cards, hence the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture and office space, it’s a great place to work with a relaxed feel, flexible working hours, casual dress code, free snacks, office dogs, regular social events and more.
These brands put the customer at the heart of everything they do. As Customer Experience Executive, you’ll take ownership of improving the customer journey for all three websites, driving customer satisfaction and striving for the best possible outcomes. You’ll do this through identifying the pain points of the current user experience and composing strategies to alleviate these, working closely with the eCommerce team to improve web functionality, running A/B testing, reporting on feedback and analysing data in order to draw insights.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience in an eCommerce customer experience or UX focused role.
- Highly analytical with the ability to analyse data to a high level and spot trends.
- Passion for eCommerce with a customer oriented approach, keeping the customer journey in mind at all times.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ever changing environment of eCommerce.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and collaborative with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k, depending on experience. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), lots of training and development, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce agency/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— Impressive Digital agencyLocation:SouthamptonSalary:Up to £37k