You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Pureplay eCommerce brands
- New role due to growth.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
This group of 3 eCommerce brands have been going for over 8 years, growing at an exceptional rate on the beautiful South Coast. With their success its all systems go, including new specialist roles in the eCommerce team! It’s a really friendly and collaborative working environment here, where everyone is really passionate about eCommerce and Digital. They’re now looking for an eCommerce Analyst to join their lovely team.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with even more growth plans are on the cards, hence the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture and office space, it’s a great place to work with a relaxed feel, flexible working hours, casual dress code, free snacks, office dogs, regular social events and more.
Reporting into the Head of Merchandising and Trading, your role will be focused around analysing data and putting together tangible plans in order to improve the performance of all three eCommerce websites. You’ll analyse trends, traffic and sales data to create bespoke reports on a variety of areas, including landing pages, new product performance, website and category trading performance, customer feedback, promotional activity and competitor analysis. You’ll need to utilise Google Analytics to an advanced level to set up and build dashboards and automatise reporting wherever possible.
What experience you’ll need
- High level of proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail and the ability to spot trends.
- Expert in reporting data findings confidently to the team.
- Passion for eCommerce with a thirst to develop their knowledge.
- Adaptable and flexible with the ever changing environment of eCommerce.
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious and collaborative with the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer between £30-35k, depending on experience. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), lots of training and development, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.