You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Marketing Communications Executive
— Exciting financial services company with huge progression opportunity!
- Super broad role that will help you develop a range of skills.
- Elements of creative, analytics, digital and communications.
- Well established team with heaps of progression and development options available.
We are working with a very well know Financial Services client to appoint an experienced marketing communications executive into the communications and customer retentions team. We don’t need you to have previous financial services experience; although we do you need you to have really broad marketing communications skills and an interest in FS.
What you’ll be doing
As a Customer Communications Executive, you’ll be part of the team that focuses purely on customer communications and the retention of existing customers. The main focus of the team is to retain customers through cross-selling products and by getting honest and transparent communications out to them. Upon joining the team, you will spend 6 months with each manager to experience both elements of the communications cycle which will include a mix of new product launches, cross-selling of products and the nurturing and retention of customers.
Within the role, you’ll be using a range of tools to deliver the communications, some of them going out via Mail Chimp, various social media channels and also via display on the website. You will also be writing content with a ‘tone of voice’ suited to the FS sector and work closely with the wider team to ensure consistency across touchpoints. This is an excellent role for someone looking for career development in a challenging, yet very rewarding role.
What experience you will need to apply
- You’ll be creative, analytical and have a passion for digital marketing and communications
- You will need to have broad marketing communications experience
- You will be comfortable dealing with a range of stakeholders
- You’ll have excellent copywriting skills and have a proven track record with creative writing and engaging communications
- A good understanding of financial services and working within a regulated environment would be beneficial, but not essential
- Experience using email platforms and google analytics
What you will get in return for your experience
You will be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience and 26 days holiday which will increase to 28 days after 2 years in service. Along with that, you will receive a very competitive pension which pays up to 14% and an annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance. You will also have access to a ‘flexible’ benefits package and get various discounts from insurance products that they offer.
Please get in touch to find out more and apply by sending your CV.