— Successful Multi-brand Franchise
- A hybrid working model with flexible hours – currently 3 days in office, 2 days at home.
- Opportunity to manage multiple brands.
- Competitive salary holiday, birthday day off, Perkbox (including wellness support).
We are looking for a seasoned offline Marketing Manager to join a fantastic multi-brand franchise experiencing rapid growth. The successful candidate should have experience creating and implementing brand campaigns and creative collateral with the aim to drive brand awareness, consideration and leads whilst offering marketing support to and maintaining brand identity and tone of voice for multiple brands. This is a varied role and will see you driving brand activation through offline channels for various brands under the overarching brand.
We would love to speak to marketers with brand and design agencies or in-house marketing backgrounds. Although this role is full-time, they would consider a 4-day working week for the right person.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and execute regular brand campaigns across marketing media and platforms ensuring to include key messages and creative development.
- Ensure each brand’s attributes and uniqueness is expressed through accurate ToV and creative visuals
- Create and oversee supporting marketing collateral for different branches, focusing on both brand compliance and legal requirements.
- Compile creative briefs and liaise with the Graphic Designer to schedule materials.
- Ensure marketing materials are updated and remain on-brand.
- Assist network of brands and branches nationwide to produce tailored marketing assets for print and social media.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Good understanding of brand management
- Able to write clear briefs for a graphic designer
- Ability to interpret requests for new marketing collateral
- Organised and structured approach as you will be managing multiple brands
- Copywriting and Digital Content Creation experience.
- Able to manage suppliers and delivery of work within timeframes.
If you have experience as a Marketing Manager or a Senior Marketing Executive and love the sound of this opportunity, click below to apply now!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Be part of an innovative teamLocation:GloucesterSalary:£26,000 - £29,000
— B-Corp Innovative businessLocation:BristolSalary:£30,000 - £40,000
— Well Known Pet-related BrandLocation:East LondonSalary:Up to £42k