Head of Online Merchandising
— Thriving eCommerce Brand
- New growth role in the team.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Leadership position within a growing eCommerce setup.
This new role has come about from the continued fast growth of an established eCommerce offering. The Head of Online Merchandising is a leadership role managing a team of Online Trading / Merchandising professionals. Driving strategy, best practice and process, you will be the go to in the team for all things eCommerce trading and merchandising.
What youll be doing
Its a hugely exciting time for the business with a recent award nomination for their fast-growth, contributing to the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture (breakout areas, soon to be revamped space with breakout areas, gym, showers) and its a great place to work with amazing commercial outcomes that will help you grow your career.
Youll work closely with the MD and Head of Digital Marketing to align the Online Trading strategy with the rest of the business, combining an analytical approach with your eCommerce experience to put a strong strategy in place. eCommerce is the sole area of focus for future growth so its an exciting proposition in terms of where you can take your career.
The day to day will be highly varied: attending / leading trading reporting meetings, reviewing analytical data with the trading team to tweak strategy, working on best practice for product content and the process of getting this online and developing your team to be the most successful they can be. Its a really rare role on the South Coast so one not to be missed!
What experience youll need
- Online / eCommerce trading experience from a retail brand.
- Strong best practice trading principles and the ability to direct others based on these goals.
- Able to work at pace in a constantly changing environment - priorities can change quickly so you might come from a small / medium size business where this is the norm.
- Confident communicator at a range of levels from MD to Junior Executives. Line management experience isnt a must but would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly analytical mindset to spot opportunities for future improvements to the customer journey.
- Excellent understanding of promotions and how to drive these for best sellers / slow movers.
- People person and solid team manager.
What youll get in return for your talents
As this is a new role, there is a competitive salary on offer depending on experience. Please get in touch for more information! Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), external training, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.