— Financial Services
- Development and execution of media channel strategies, on and offline.
- Development and delivery of campaign strategy across managed channels.
- Lead, manage, coach and develop team members.
We are working with a very successful financial services provider in order to appoint a Marketing Manager with a digital twist. To succeed in this role you will need to have significant marketing experience across multiple channels, have amazing stakeholder management skills, a collaborative approach to working and amazing people management skills. Having experience from within the insurance markets will also be very beneficial but isn't essential. This is an amazing opportunity if you are looking for a varied role with plenty of progression.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and Senior Marketing Strategy Manager and also be managing a team. You’ll be responsible for the development and delivery of campaign strategy across managed channels to deliver the ambitious growth targets in line with the overall Marketing Strategy. You’ll be the Affinity Partnerships lead, manage the cost control of budget to ensure marketing campaigns are effectively executed and the process is constantly challenged to reduce costs by improved effectiveness.
Another key part of your role will be the coaching and developing of your team members to ensure successful performance and great team moral. Culture internally is very positive and employees are always made to feel highly valued, engaged and motivated. Another key part of your role will be to analyse and evaluate the performance of marketing channels, working closely with the web analytics and marketing performance team. You will have the responsibility of managing a campaign specific budget of £20m. You will be managing a team of 4 Marketing Executives and external creative and media agencies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant Marketing experience, ideally across the full marketing mix, at a senior level.
- Experience of dealing with large scale, multi-channel media budgets.
- Extensive experience in integrated marketing planning, working across multiple communications channels/media.
- Established, up to date knowledge and experience of online distribution of GI products, including sound knowledge of regulatory issues and requirements.
- Significant and demonstrable hands-on experience in the Marketing, creative and production process.
- Accomplished and clearly evidenced Marketing numerical and analytical skills – a demonstrable track record of operating in a highly analytical environment (attribution and econometrics).
- Extensive people management experience, with proven ability to successfully develop individuals and lead a marketing team.
- Effective communication and influencing ability, including networking and negotiation at all levels; both internally within the organisation and with wider external industry and expert contacts.
- Advanced PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Educated to degree level with a Post-Graduate professional marketing/management qualification or equivalent demonstrable experience.
- Experience within a customer centric organisation preferred.
- Experience of performance managing marketing agencies and other 3rd party providers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a competitive salary of £50k-£60k dependant on your expereince.
Please apply with a CV and Cover letter. I’ll call you to discuss further if your details match the specific requirements.Back to jobs