Marketing Manager - 12 FTC
— Leading Charity - Poole
• Exciting maternity cover requirement for a leading charity.
• Focus on specialist marketing campaigns.
• Work with friendly, ambitious, experienced team members.
This is a really lovely opportunity to join a well-known charity with the most amazing ethos and values. We are looking for a passionate Marketing Manager that’s really up for making a difference and playing a part in something really special. You’ll be based in the Poole office and working within a fast paced, dynamic team with lots of drive and big plans.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be supporting the Senior Marketing Manager to develop integrated, multi-channel marketing plans to meet the project requirements. There has been a focus on a lovely, well positioned campaign lately and you’ll be adding value to this with your skills. In addition to this project, you’ll be delivering on various high level projects with full end to end accountability for the budget, stakeholder engagement, creative development, delivery and evaluation demonstrating direct impact on moving the strategy of the marketing department forward.
You’ll be project managing all campaigns from inception to delivery and preparing campaign reports and presentations. Day to day you will also be communicating with various other departments and other outside agencies. We are keen to find a real team player that really doesn’t mind helping out with additional ad-hoc marketing tasks too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience implementing multi-channel campaign plans either in marketing or fundraising
• Good knowledge of the campaign planning processes and different multi-channel media
• Experience of managing relationships with creative/media agencies
• Project management and budget management experience
• Experience of managing multiple internal and external stakeholder relationships
• Able to undertake a variety of complex, high level projects across multitude of channels and streams
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll get a salary in line with your experience £32,000 -£36,000 and the opportunity to gain/expand your experience within the charitable sector.
If this sounds like an opportunity that’s of interest, please give me a call to discuss today on 0117 926 9530.Back to jobs