Web Developer (.Net)
— Building a new team
Salary: £35K - £42K
- Work for one of the most iconic and charitable companies in the UK.
- Receive training in new technologies (e.g. MS CRM, Azure).
- Act as the sole developer for a brand new division.
A brand new requirement has surfaced for a .Net Developer in Poole to work for a charitable organisation that makes a real different across the UK. The successful candidate will play a big part in the Back-End space as the sole developer where you with work with internal and external teams within a Digital Studio to focus on up and coming digital projects.
What skills you’ll need
- A good amount of experience working in a mid to senior level development position.
- Strong skills with C#.Net and internal/external APIs.
- Understanding of Kanban, Lean or Agile methodologies.
- Any MS Azure hosting or similar cloud hosting experience would be beneficial.
- Ideally you will have knowledge of a content management system, preferably Sitecore though there is an outsourced team for CMS development.
- Experience of working with outsourced development teams is preferred though not essential.
- Any previous experience of working for a charity or digital agency is highly desirable.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Manager, you will act as the sole back-end developer focusing on the server-side aspects of multiple digital projects, predominantly centred on their website and their partner’s website. You will be involved in fortnightly sprints (development is currently run through Jira) and liaison with the external agencies for CMS development in Sitecore. As the role and the team grows, you will have an opportunity to lead and mentor new developers in the business as well. Alongside this, you will need to work collaboratively with the rest of the digital team of 20, which is made up of Digital PM’s, UX Designers, QA and Front-End Developers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a great salary, you will get 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible working hours with the option (and encouragement!) to work from home 1 day a week. The pension scheme is incredibly generous; for example, if you put in 8% then the company will contribute a further 15% (or 4% in, 12% back)! You will also have the chance to work as part of a friendly yet dynamic team of likeminded people, with football every Wednesday and a “bring your dog to work day” at the end of the year!
Sound great? Send in your CV to Joe now or call in for a chat (01179 269 530).Back to jobs