You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Exciting eCommerce Brand
- Brand new role due to growth.
- Exciting eCommerce business.
- Collaborative working environment.
This group of Pureplay eCommerce brands have been going for over 7 years, growing at an exceptional rate on the beautiful South Coast. With their success it’s all systems go, including new office space and new roles in the eCommerce team! It’s a really friendly and collaborative working environment here, where everyone is really passionate about eCommerce and Digital.
What you'll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with even more growth plans are on the cards, hence the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture and office space, it’s a great place to work with a relaxed feel, flexible working hours, casual dress code, free snacks, office dogs, regular social events and more.
Joining an established eCommerce team, you’ll work closely alongside other Online Merchandisers to optimise the overall customer journey in order to drive conversions. You’ll ensure product imagery and text are correct, uploading content through the Magento CMS and writing SEO friendly product descriptions. This requires real attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple Excel spreadsheets to organise your categories effectively. You’ll also get stuck in monitoring which categories are doing well and which products are underperforming – you’ll have a real curiosity when it comes to diving into customer data and using this to drive overall strategy.
What experience you'll need
- Online merchandising experience from an eCommerce setting.
- Confidence managing Excel – you’ll need to be comfortable with various formulae and techniques such as vlookups.
- Fantastic attention to detail, especially with imagery and product descriptions.
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of how eCommerce Merchandising impacts online turnover.
- Excellent problem solving ability and a passion to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- A massive passion for eCommerce! They are a lively, collaborative bunch who are constantly sharing ideas.
- Knowledge of the following tools would be ideal but not essential: Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Excel and Magento.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k, depending on experience. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), lots of training and development, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a note to hear the finer details on this one.