Online Trading Manager
— Thriving Multi-site eCommerce Brand
- New growth role in the team.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
This new role has come about from the continued fast growth of an established eCommerce offering. The Online / eCommerce Trading Manager will be coming in to lead trading best practice across the key eCommerce sites, and also manage a team of eCommerce Merchandisers to facilitate this success.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with a recent award nomination for their fast-growth, contributing to the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture (breakout areas, soon to be revamped space with breakout areas, gym, showers) and it’s a great place to work with amazing commercial outcomes that will help you grow your career.
You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders (Head of eCommerce, Head of Online Trading & MD) to set the trading strategy based on the overarching goals of the business. Being a pureplay it’s great to have the buy in from senior staff, and the absence of red tape to implement change quickly.
The day to day alongside strategy and direct management will include constant analysis of customer behaviour, utilising the analytical tools available to you. Working with the Head of Trading you’ll also spot opportunities for where future hires need to be made to ensure the continued success of the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Online / eCommerce trading experience from a retail brand.
- Strong best practice trading principles and the ability to direct others based on these goals.
- Able to work at pace in a constantly changing environment – priorities can change quickly so you might come from a small / medium size business where this is the norm.
- Confident communicator at a range of levels from MD to Junior Executives. Line management experience isn’t a must but would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly analytical mindset to spot opportunities for future improvements to the customer journey.
- Excellent understanding of promotions and how to drive these for best sellers / slow movers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £30-40k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your expectations are higher as there is potential flexibility. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), external training, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Successful Global RetailerLocation:DunstableSalary:Competitive
— High-end Luxury BrandLocation:LondonSalary:Competitive
— High-Growth Retail Start-upLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£22-25k