Online Trading Manager
— Exciting eCommerce business
- New role due to growth.
- Amazing working environment and fantastic culture.
- Commitment to training and development.
This new role has come about from the continued fast growth of an established eCommerce business. The Online / eCommerce Trading Manager will be coming in to lead trading best practice across the key eCommerce sites, and also manage an eCommerce Merchandiser to facilitate this success.
What you’ll be doing
It’s a hugely exciting time for the business with even more growth plans are on the cards, hence the need for this new hire. Couple this with their awesome culture and office space, it’s a great place to work with a relaxed feel, flexible working hours, casual dress code, free snacks, office dogs, regular social events and more.
You’ll work closely with senior stakeholders (Head of eCommerce, Head of Online Trading & MD) to set the trading strategy based on the overarching goals of the business. Being a pureplay eCommerce business, it’s great to have the buy in from senior staff, and the absence of red tape to implement change quickly.
The day to day alongside strategy and direct management will include constant analysis of customer behaviour, utilising the analytical tools available to you. Working with the Head of Trading you’ll also spot opportunities for where future hires need to be made to ensure the continued success of the team.
What experience you’ll need
- Online / eCommerce trading experience from a retail brand.
- Strong best practice trading principles and the ability to direct others based on these goals.
- Able to work at pace in a constantly changing environment – priorities can change quickly so you might come from a small / medium size business where this is the norm.
- Confident communicator at a range of levels from MD to Junior Executives. Line management experience isn’t a must but would be a distinct advantage.
- Highly analytical mindset to spot opportunities for future improvements to the customer journey.
- Excellent understanding of promotions and how to drive these for best sellers / slow movers.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £30-35k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your expectations are higher as there is potential flexibility. Benefits are generous, including 30 days holiday (inc. Bank), lots of training and development, childcare vouchers, flexible working hours, free parking and more!
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
eCommerce jobsSearch all jobs
— Make a big impact!Location:CroydonSalary:£45-55k
— Flexi-time, comprehensive benefits, in the heart of CornwallLocation:CornwallSalary:£30K-£40K
— Unrivalled opportunity to develop, backed up by competitive benefits packageLocation:CornwallSalary:£23K-£25K