eCommerce Product Owner
— eCommerce Retail
- Join a well-established and fast-growing eCommerce retaail business.
- Enjoy full ownership of the Product fucntion defining roadmap, strategy and growth.
- Be part of a fantastic culture with real career progression and flexible working.
My client is a renowned eCommerce retailer in the home improvements and interior design market, who due to continued impressive performance and growth are looking to bring on board a seasoned Product Owner.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be joining a business that has grown from nothing a decade ago, to one with over 150 team members with a true sense of purpose and direction. As they continue to grow, you’ll be joining the business as the first Product Owner with offers autonomy, influence and over time, an opportunity to build a team around you – really exciting stuff.
From day one, you’ll be working closely with the Head of eCommerce to share some of his responsibilities and define the vision and roadmap moving forwards. You will get stuck into the continuous improvement and development of three core eCommerce websites and brands within the business and identify areas for growth. You will draw upon your previous experience as Product Owner around eCommerce builds, being a big voice in how platforms should be developed moving forwards with full stakeholder and financial support. This will involve scoping out briefs, owning and developing the roadmap, documentation, communicating changes, and offering technical insight. During build you’ll define sprint goals and prioritise and manage the development backlog, ultimately ensuring goals are met throughout.
As for the team, you’ll be working closely with an experienced and talented group of project managers, business analysts, developers, QA’s, UX and design specialists. Your customer centric and collaborative approach will fit in well with the team, in return you’ll be part of a fun, agile work environment where we look out for each other.
The culture is embodied by the benefits and perks which includes training and progression, fast growth opportunities, bonus schemes, on site gym and showers, no dress codes, team nights out, free food and drinks, on site parking and who can forget office dogs! This role also offers the chance to be 100% remote long term, the office always open if you need it.
What you’ll need to be considered
- Strong previous experience as a Product Owner, in a similar environment.
- Experience of digital and web development projects.
- Experience of any eCommerce platforms (ours is bespoke).
- Confident working throughout the whole development lifecycle.
- Superb backlog management.
- Strong technical ability, whilst also considering the strategic and commercial aspects.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, getting value from senior conversations and valuable business insight.
- Previous experience in running client workshops.
- Experience of working closely with developers as well as UX and design specialists.
- Consultative in your approach; able to spot opportunities in customer roadmaps, product enhancements and training.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You’ll enjoy the opportunity to start with a blank piece of paper and create the Product function with support and guidance. You’ll also be joining a successful business that continues to grow and treats their people incredibly well, as well as a competitive salary, bonuses, perks and true flexible working.
If this sounds like a close match, apply ASAP as we begin interviews this week.
This vacancy is being handled by Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment.
email@example.com | 07528 632 647
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Award-winning Digital AgencyLocation:Fully Remote with South West OfficesSalary:£25k-£30k DOE
— Digital AgencyLocation:Bristol/ RemoteSalary:£30K - £40K
— Web Applications & CMS buildsLocation:Manchester or LeedsSalary:£30k-£40k + commission