Senior Digital Designer
— Digital Agency
- Join a small ambitious agency at an exciting time of growth.
- Work with international brands across brand and digital design.
- Benefit from a fantastic offices space, culture and remote working options.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a friendly digital-focused agency in the heart of Poole. Working in a close-knit creative team you’ll work alongside the creative director, designers and developers to deliver on a variety of briefs across both brand and digital. The agency believes in a true work / life balance and are looking at a hybrid working week long term with 2 or 3 days in the office.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining the existing creative team to work closely with the creative director and fellow talented designers to think up and craft digital solutions for an impressive international client base; from start-ups to digital enterprises.
Briefs will be varied; you'll work across a mix of branding and digital; including UI for web and apps, digital campaign assets, iconography and motion graphics (if you have the skills!).
You’ll be ideas driven with solid thinking behind your designs in order to deliver on briefs from concept through to completion. You'll have meticulous attention to detail, putting an equal amount of attention into branding as you would their new website.
Naturally you’ll live and breathe digital with a good grasp of new technologies, be up to date with design trends and keen to push your skills into new and exciting areas of design.
What experience you’ll need
- A few years’ experience in a Digital Design role, ideally within an agency environment.
- A portfolio full of digital designs (including responsive web and apps)
- Ability to lead on briefs from concepts through to highly polished designs.
- A safe pair of hands in a client facing role.
- Knowledge and working experience of UX, including creation of user journeys, wireframing and prototyping.
- Have a keen interest in all things digital and tech.
- Experience working closely with developers.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe XD.
- Ideally some familiarly with Figma and / or Sketch.
- Any motion graphics skills a plus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be joining an ambitious agency that are truly great at what they do. You’ll receive a competitive salary and company pension to name a few. All alongside working for a company with a fantastic culture who truly believe in work / life balance. Benefits package includes a cycle to work scheme, global tech events (in the future) and generous holiday allowance.
Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered for this role.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Financial ServicesLocation:Cirencester / RemoteSalary:Up to £55k
— Sport / Lifestyle AgencyLocation:Bath / RemoteSalary:£35k DOE
— Meaningful ProjectsLocation:Bristol (remote)Salary:Upto £50k