You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Paid Social Manager
— Award-winning Digital Business
- New role within the business lead Paid Social.
- Award-winning company based in Exeter.
- Brilliant culture as part of a driven team.
This business is well-established but they are growing fast in their Paid Search team, where they have experienced huge success. Now 30 people in the HQ, they are looking for a Paid Social Manager to work across a range of social platforms to drive engagement for their customers.
What youll be doing
The business offers a highly specialised service to both regional and national businesses across a range of markets. Paid Search forms a core part of this service, allowing their partners to continue growing and enjoy real success.
Paid Social has been a core focus for the team here as part of a broader offering across PPC, Programmatic, Display and Retargeting. This is a chance for a Paid Social Manager, or Paid Social Executive looking for a step up, to take sole responsibility for this channel working across a range of budgets and markets. There will be a key focus on Facebook, but experience in other areas of Paid Social would be a real plus.
Beyond this, you will set up and maintain tracking solutions and work with wider teams (broader marketing, sales etc) to deliver a plan with a consistent tone at various touchpoints.
What experience youll need
- Paid Social experience from either agency or client side.
- Key focus on Facebook, however additional social channels would be helpful (Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat etc.).
- Experience with AdWords or Bing would also be useful to help tie into other acquisition channels, but this isnt a must.
- Analytical approach to identify opportunities for growth for paid social. Working with the wider team to implement these and improve the volume of relevant traffic.
What youll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of between £28-32k plus bonus potential. Possibly a touch more for someone with really great experience, so please still get in touch for more information. There is a great culture here with regular social events, and one off rewards such as free pizza and drinks for all!
Please get in touch with Joe for more information on this one.