— Multi-Channel Retailer
- Thriving eCommerce business.
- Medium sized eCommerce team.
- Broad role with excellent training.
Having been established for a number of years, this Multi-Channel organisation have a significant online turnover and are looking to invest in eCommerce to take growth to the next level. eCommerce is key but is still growing within the business, so, it’s a great time to be joining the team as an eCommerce Executive.
What you’ll be doing
Joining an eCommerce team of 4, you’ll work closely with the eCommerce Manager to improve multiple elements of the customer journey. Given the broad elements of the role it would be perfect for a graduate keen to break into digital / eCommerce, or someone with experience looking to develop their CV in a thriving organisation.
The overall focus of this position is to improve product availability, customer engagement and conversion rate. This starts with setting up and maintaining online product content on the eCommerce site. Working closely with the eCommerce Analyst, you’ll use various insights to optimise the positioning of product content (descriptions, imagery etc), in turn helping drive customer engagement and overall AOV / conversion rates.
As the role develops you’ll work closely with the development team to manage more complex changes to improve the customer journey. While you won’t be coding, your technical knowledge with develop to outline digital roadmaps, a fantastic skill if you’re looking to progress into an eCommerce Manager role in the future.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally a graduate or junior candidate looking to broaden their digital knowledge.
- Background in marketing from education or work experience.
- Knowledge of working with website content management systems, such as Magento, would be a real advantage.
- Understanding of SEO a big plus.
- Above all, a hunger, passion and drive to succeed in digital and eCommerce.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer here of £18-25k depending on experience, with benefits including a generous holiday allowance, pension and bonus scheme (discretionary), childcare vouchers and staff discount card.
Drop Joe a note with your details to hear more information on this one.
Back to jobs