Digital Marketing Manager
— Fast-Growth Start-Up
- New role to manage digital marketing for the business.
- eCommerce and wholesale focus.
- Highly innovative product lines and start-up feel.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a business that has been going for over 6 years but have been growing rapidly out of their start-up phase. The role will report into the Marketing Director and take the lead on all things digital marketing. A great position where you’ll have real autonomy from day one, and the chance to work broadly across multiple channels.
What you’ll be doing
Having a start-up feel, it’s a great business for someone looking to step into a more organised environment, or a role out of the corporate world with an exciting product offering. Given this is a new role in the business, you’ll work across a number of areas in digital, but also get exposure to wider marketing strategies and new product development.
The main focus of the role will be implementing strategies on how to drive increased traffic to the website. You’ll devise tactics utilising PPC, SEO, Social Media, content and additional channels you feel will add value to the overall approach. You’ll be working hands-on with these campaigns which will allow you take huge reward from your efforts. Working closely with the Marketing Director will help you shape the future strategy and how this ties in with team growth as well.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad Digital Marketing experience from a client side or agency background. The team are flexible on backgrounds from both sides, but hands-on experience is key.
- Strong work ethic and excellent organisational skills.
- Analytical mindset to understand which digital marketing tools will be most relevant to overall goals for the business, and the target audience.
- IT savvy and well versed in using Macbook.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The salary here is flexible but depends on experience, so please get in touch for more information.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs