Senior eCommerce & Digital Marketing Executive
— Successful Retail Brand
- Retail brand focussing on eCommerce.
- Crucial role within the eCommerce team.
- Ownership of the Email Marketing strategy.
This brand has experienced rapid and sustained growth with their online business over the last year and the Senior eCommerce & Digital Marketing position is key in supporting the success of their growth aspirations in the coming years.
What you’ll be doing
This is the perfect role for someone with a few years of experience working within eCommerce/Digital Marketing and wanting to play a crucial part in driving growth through acquisition channels and onsite optimisation. Your remit will span many areas of website website content creation, content management and SEO, along with creative marketing content over various channels such as social, email and display.
This person will have the opportunity to take ownership in developing and implementing a Marketing Calendar covering content and promotional communications, so email marketing/ CRM experience is a must.
What’s more, you’ll be given the chance to get involved in exciting digital projects over the coming year, and supporting the Head of Ecommerce in delivering these in-line with critical paths and overarching business goals.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing/ecomm role.
- Significant email Marketing/CRM experience.
- Good photoshop skills with an eye for good design and an appreciation of space, proportion and tone.
- Organisational approach, and a skillset that can be activated to provide maximum impact to the role.
- MS Office, with particularly efficient and advanced use of Excel
- Strong experience using an eCommerce CMS system
- A creative mind, with a commercial edge.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- High attention to detail and ability to be self-critical when checking.
- Energy, enthusiasm and a good work ethic.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside some remote working options and good company benefits.
Please apply with your CV to be considered and receive more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving, eco-friendly eCommerce Business (certified B Corp).Location:Central LondonSalary:£25-35k
— A leading supplier in technology and resourcesLocation:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k