You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Photographer / Videographer
— Create video and photographic content for a great brand
- Join a high profile brand.
- Work for a team with ambitions to create world-class photography and video work.
- Help take their photography and video work to the next level
We’re looking for a Photographer/Videographer to join one of the most exciting businesses in Gillingham, North Dorset. They’ve got a fantastic brand that’s loved by consumers all across the globe. They understand how important video and photography are for their brand so they want to find someone who can help take their output to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for all photography and video work so your day to day will be really varied. You’ll be taking product shots in their internal studio, art directing and shooting lifestyle shoots, concepting potential videos for their social and digital channels, writing scripts, shooting videos and doing the edit work.
There’s huge ambition within the team to make world-class video content so there’s the opportunity for international travel once you’ve found your feet within the studio. You’ll have buy-in from the Senior team to make some truly great work.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A couple of years, or more, of commercial video production and photography experience
- Experience shooting established brands
- Real creative flair
- A head full of commercially sound, innovative, creative ideas
- Knowledge of the latest video trends for digital and social content production
- Top notch edit skills
- True competency with the usual software (Premiere Pro, Final Cut, Photoshop etc)
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There’s a salary of £22k-£26k and a great benefits package on offer here. If you’re successful you’ll be playing a key part in the creation of photographic and video content for one of the most exciting brands in the South West.
Do you fit the bill? Apply today with your CV, photographic portfolio and video showreel and we’ll be in touch to go through the details.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: