Digital Marketing Executive
— Fantastic Well Known Charity
- Work for a well known charity.
- Fast growing team with great training opportunities.
- Exceptional culture and working environment.
ADLIB are proud to be partnered with a fantastic charity near to Salisbury who are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their fast growing team. This is an incredibly exciting time to be joining the charity, as they go through a period of change and expansion, there is clear direction and huge opportunities to progress your career.
What you'll be doing
You will be responsible for planning, optimising and executing digital programmes and campaigns to help the acquisition of supporters, increase beneficiary engagement and raise income and awareness for the charity.
Dotmailer is used to deliver email campaigns across the group; you will shape and execute email plans, build templates, optimise and test campaigns and analyse their performance to ensure effective email marketing. You will then run reports through Dotmailer and Google Analytics to track conversion rates and outputs.
You will work with the external Digital Agency to plan, create and brief on all PPC activity for the group and so you'll need some good knowledge of paid search. You will also utilise a range of tools such as Google Analytics and Search Console, Dotmailer etc. to evaluate, test and report on the performance of digital content and use your insight to make recommendations and changes.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a digital marketing role.
- Good experience of ESP such as Dotmail or another email platform
- Experience of running email campaigns is highly desirable.
- Sound knowledge of PPC
- Previous experience utilising analytic tools such as Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- A desire to stay on top of the latest digital trends.
- Able to work on own initiative and within a wider team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
As well as working for an incredible cause and a well known organisation, you will have a supportive team, loads of training opportunities and the ability to really progress your career. There is a competitive salary (£25k-£28k) and good benefits including generous holidays, this is a rare opportunity and not to be missed.
This is the easy bit, simply apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.