You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Financial Services Institution
- Excellent opportunity to work for a fast-growing financial services firm in Bournemouth.
- Gain wider experience looking at customer data, internal business data and financial reporting data.
- Join an innovative and forward-thinking company.
Joining the Analytics Team at this friendly financial services firm, you will be given the chance to grow and get exposure to a wide range of customer, internal business, operational data and financial data.
What you'll be doing
As the SQL Developer working as part of the wider Analytics Team, you will use your SQL skills to answer business questions. You will be working with the MS suite and Visual Studio to manipulate data, take data from multiple sources and then provide it to the data analysts.
You'll have plenty of interactions with Senior Managers in this business across the different areas and departments to support them with their data needs.
What you'll need to apply
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with SQL
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Visual Studio experience preferred
- SQL Server experience desirable
- Object-orientated language desirable
What you'll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £45,000 DOE plus a great benefits package and a bonus.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.