International Marketing Manager
— Luxury Retail Product
- Luxury Retail Product.
- Manage & Lead a Small Team.
- Drive the International Marketing Strategy & Campaigns.
Here is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic luxury retail brand as their new International Marketing Manager in Dorset. Managing a team of 4, you will be responsible for the strategy and delivery of omnichannel marketing campaigns across key European territories as well as Rest of the World.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the Sales team, you will be responsible for driving International sales by executing and adapting the global marketing plan in the context of local markets, specifically UK, France, Germany, as well as the rest of Europe and rest of the World teams.
Adapting the global brand marketing strategy you will develop and deliver the marketing vision, strategy and plan in to each market with a local marketing program. You'll be responsible for developing omnichannel campaigns, driving traffic to increase both footfall and conversion.
Targeting both B2C and B2B customers, you will also take on the retail marketing strategy, developing new POS and campaigns, and responsible for the in store activation across key accounts and trade partners.
As well as managing your local team, you will also manage remote teams across other territories and the supporting agencies. Previous line management experience is a must, as well as experience working across International markets.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Proven managerial experience
- Experience working across International markets
- Solid knowledge across digital and offline channels
- Gravitas and the credibility to develop strong internal and external relationships
- Experience working within a product marketing environment
- Ideally retail and/or luxury product background
- A second language would be beneficial but is not a necessity
What you'll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a well known luxury product, you'll get a decent salary (circa £50k), good benefits, a flexible working environment, and the chance to drive the International marketing strategy.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, apply now, or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs