— Market leading Digital Agency, Project diversity
- One of the most well renowned digital agencies on the South Coast.
- Progressive environment, use emerging tech (Laravel, Angular Magento 2 etc.).
- Lots of company socials and the chance to attend meet-ups/conferences.
A popular and well respect digital agency is looking for a hard-working, passionate developer to expand their current dev team to work on a variety of projects for their range of well-known clients that operate in many different industries, you will be working on the front and also back-end development so there is a mixture of tech to get involved with.
What skills you’ll be needing
- Commercial background as a developer.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Experience with or an interest in modern/emerging tech such as Laravel, Angular etc.
- Capable of developing MVC principles.
- Knowledge of Magento 1, version 2 would be very desirable.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work on various projects.
- Awareness of UX is also desirable.
- A genuine passion for development and technology.
What you’ll be doing
Getting involved in a collaborative team of developers you will be working on a huge variety of exciting projects ranging from simple single-page websites to web applications to e-commerce sites. You will be contributing to the continued development and their rapidly changing digital world by bringing your knowledge, talent and hard-working attitude into this innovative environment. As a developer that can code on both the front and back-end you will work with a variety of programming languages with the chance to pick up new tech but also introduce new tech where applicable. The company has a family-like feel which means you will be working closely, building relationships with other members of staff and be involved in more than just coding. Your contribution as a developer and a person is highly regarded – you will be rewarded for your success.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Along with a salary that matches your experience you will receive 23.5 days holiday + your birthday off, fresh fruit and snacks, lunch provided on a Friday, staff social events – they took their Christmas party abroad in 2017, generous pension contribution and flexible working hours but also you will be encourage to get involved with meet-ups & hackathons etc. Not only will you have a good set of benefits and work in an office with outstanding views - you will have the opportunity to work with a popular and growing digital agency with a really friendly, talented bunch that build strong relationships and make the workplace not only enjoyable but also memorable.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C. 0117269530