— Disruptive Biotech innovator
- Unique IP and offering.
- Very progressive Life Science technology.
- Grow your own team.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting Bioprocessing innovator using a breakthrough platform to reduce the manufacturing costs within the Cell & Gene Therapy and Drug Discovery markets. In line with growth, they are seeking a Product Architect to manage the development and architecture of their products. As part of the executive management team, you will initially manage a team of 3 with rapid growth to 10.
What you'll be doing:
- Create product architecture and gain an understanding of the technical and user requirements of the product.
- Design, build and execute product roadmaps.
- Manage the engineering team, growth, and function.
- Development and select third-party suppliers and relationships.
- Work with fellow executive management team on IP development and strategy.
What experience you will need to apply:
- Extensive engineering product development for life science technology and/or applications.
- Proven leadership of teams 3 in size.
- Sound Quality Management Systems expertise.
- Used to managing engineering workshops or laboratories.
- Any experience of microfluidic technology would be beneficial but not essential.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
To be part of a brilliant team with significant input to success, for a company dedicated to having a positive impact on human health.
Commutable from Cambridge, Stevenage, Luton, North London and Hertfordshire.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging role for disruptive technology for medical therapies, apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lead a friendly and dynamic team in a fast growing companyLocation:CambridgeshireSalary:Competitive
— Varied work in friendly and dynamic teamLocation:CambridgeshireSalary:Competitive
— Senior role within a highly skilled engineering teamLocation:WorcestershireSalary:Competitive