You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
CX Project Manager
— - Financial Services
- Opportunity to be involved from the very beginning of a Web transformation
- Working with one of the most desirable Financial Institutions in the UK
- High chance of extension/redeployment given the global client base
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to transform a very public and regularly visited site!
What you'll be doing:
You will be on-site with this Organisation representing ADLIB and our Digital Agency client. You will be suggesting and uncovering improvements and changes that could be made to their website/Portal from a CX perspective. You will be managing and liaising with an Off-shore development and UX team with a longer-term view of transforming this website into something a lot more appealing on the eye, and easier/smarter to use.
What experience you'll need:
- Similar project delivery experience (CX, UX, UI, Front end, Web/Portal, Software development)
- Project delivery within a Financial Services environment.
- Experience of working for an Agency/Consultancy
- Managing Off-shore teams
What you'll get in return:
A 3-month initial contract paying up to £500 per day and the opportunity to work for a Prestigious Financial Service institution that will surely compliment your work history.
What to do next:
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Kev for a potential interview this week.