You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Commercial Support Manager
— Growing Scientific Equipment Developer
- Leader within their Scientific instrumentation field.
- Strong investment and sustained growth.
- First class products and capability.
Commutable from East Sussex, Eastbourne, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells, Ukfield, and Brighton.
£45,000 - £55,000 + Extensive benefits including company share scheme.
What you’ll be doing:
This engaging role combines management of a team of internal sales staff, overseeing global distributors, pre-sales, strategy, forecasting and target setting.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Have worked in a similar role as Commercial Support Manager or Sales Manager ideally within a high technology product development or scientific equipment developer.
- Experience of managing internals sales admin teams and field service processes.
- Working for an OEM or via Distributors with strong negotiating skills would be highly beneficial.
- Able to build, develop and manage a global sales network including recruitment, sales, training and coaching staff and distributors.
- Used to learning technical products and new markets quickly and efficiently.
- Driving licence and able to travel overseas occasionally.
Nice to have skills
- B2B Customer facing sales.
- Suppling products on an OEM basis to manufacturers of scientific equipment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
This is an opportunity to join an agile business going through sustained growth, with an opportunity to progress your career in the long term.
Please apply to Roy Bennett at Adlib for a swift response, call 0117 926 9530 if you would like any further information.