You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Based in East Sussex, working on innovative and interesting products
- Excellent benefits and ongoing development
- R+D environment in an open plan and collaborative environment
Our client is looking for an Instrument Assembler to join a growing team based in East Sussex. The company are flexible on industry background, but are looking for someone with electro-mechanical assembly experience, who is motivated to learn a new industry. Candidates with experience working on Vacuum based products would be at ana advantage, however this is not an essential.
What experience/skills you will need:
- Ability to read and interpret electrical/mechanical drawings
- Shaping of metal products (small-bore piping, drilling, grinding)
- Creation of wiring looms, from circuit diagrams
- Repair and test of electro-mechanical products
What you will be doing:
The role will involve working as part of a small team of bench engineers/technicians to assemble high quality vacuum instruments. You will also be involved in the test and repair of these products, while feedback possible improvements to your line manager. The role may require some travel (les than 5% of your time), so you will need to hold a valid driving license.
What you will get in return for your talents:
The opportunity to work in a thriving company wo have received significant investment, who can provide opportunity to grow with the company.
If you’d like to apply or find out more, just give Thomas a call.