You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Mechanical Design Engineer
— Cryogenic Technology
- A leader within their Scientific instrumentation field.
- Strong investment and sustained growth.
- First-class products and capability.
This is a great opportunity to join leading manufacture that has had a significant investment. You will join a small team of engineers to provide mechanical support for a range of cryogenic-based products and technology.
What you’ll be doing
As the Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be an integral part of new product development. You will be producing 3D models and 2D CAD designs to BS8888. The designs are for vacuum flanges, machined components, and welded assemblies and you will be expected to create design calculations, BOM’s and assembly structures.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Vacuum systems design & testing.
- BOM structuring and maintenance.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to tight timescales.
- Degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or a similar discipline.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The opportunity to work for a thriving business with significant investment, a first-class product range, and to grow personally in the role.
Starting salary £30-33,000 (DOE)
Commutable from East Sussex, Eastbourne, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells, Uckfield, and Brighton.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Daniel Salway with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.