— Exciting Digital Brand
- Paid Search role crossing PPC and Paid Social.
- Well-established brand with strong digital presence.
- Significant budgets to manage and drive change.
This well-established brand based on the beautiful South Coast is looking for a new PPC Executive to join the team. Market leaders in their area, there is a significant budget in place to ensure they continue to go from strength to strength online and drive strong traffic to the website. It’s also a great place to work with an amazing culture of supportive colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll have a wide range of paid search channels to work across including Google Ads, Bing and paid social (primarily Facebook). Often these roles are limited to PPC or Paid Social, so it’s great to have that breadth of experience in the position.
Working hands on with these channels the Digital Marketing Manager will help lead on strategy, leaving you to drive implementation yourself and continually refine / develop the paid search campaigns. A big part of this will be using your analytical ability, tools such as Excel and Google Analytics and an understanding of the wider business goals to ensure you have a solid return on investment.
What experience you’ll need
- Paid search experience agency or client side.
- Broad knowledge across paid social and PPC channels.
- Strong experience in managing Google Ads hands-on.
- Knowledge of other platforms would be a real plus, such as Bing and / or Facebook Business Manager.
- Excellent analytical ability to assess campaign performance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary here depending on experience, so please enquire for more information.
Drop Marlie a line to hear more information on this one.