Senior SEO Specialist
— Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency
- Leading Digital Marketing Agency on the South Coast.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- Friendly, cooperative team.
This award winning South Coast agency is on the hunt for a passionate and experienced SEO specialist to join their tight-knit team.
This agency is well-established not only in the UK but internationally. Working with a host of brilliant clients, this is a very rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Digital Agencies in the country. SEO is a core part of the agencies offering and they are looking for someone to head up this function with a mix of management, strategic input, hands-on work and getting involved in new business. A role with great variety and a brilliant culture, set on the beautiful South Coast!
Whether you’re an experienced SEO executive ready to step up, or a seasoned SEO manager looking to move to a cooperative and progressive agency, this could be the perfect role for you!
What you’ll be doing
Working very closely with the search management team, you will be responsible for providing in depth keyword research, competitor analysis reports, developing content marketing strategy plans and managing the on-page and off-page search marketing campaigns for clients. You’ll also work with the search manager to provide excellent search solutions for clients, and develop search marketing campaigns and implement them accordingly.
Given the fantastic base of clients this agency boasts, building close relationships with your contacts there will be key. This will allow you to handle difficult situations, and also more clearly understand their requirements.
Back to the detail on SEO – your will deliver a combination of content & technical solutions, so you’ll need to comfortable managing both if these areas. This will involve keyword research, on-page optimisation (including meta-data and content optimisation), link-building (positive and negative effects) and analysing website for architecture.
What experience you’ll need
- At least 2 years of SEO experience, preferably within an agency or in house.
- An excellent understanding of on-page and off-page SEO techniques.
- Able to monitor and report on SEO successfully.
- Have experience of running successful link building and outreach campaigns.
- Have experience in conducting keyword research.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and be able to handle multiple projects.
- Has experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Have experience of SEO for ecommerce sites.
- Have a creative mind set and a flexible approach. You’ll be a friendly, highly motivated and ambitious individual, who enjoys providing input to your immediate team and the wider business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary on offer here, alongside an excellent working environment, life insurance and most importantly, the support and backing to take your career to the next level.
Please contact Imogen to hear more about this role.
Back to jobs