You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Content Executive
— Multi-Channel retailer
- Award-winning multi-channel brand.
- A range of digital assets (email, blogs, product descriptions).
- Manage from concept to delivery.
This thriving multi-channel retailer has experienced fantastic growth, with eCommerce being a key channel for over 15 years. With a beautiful brand story, established digital team and lovely offices on the South Coast, this is a hugely attractive role for a Digital Content Executive to take real ownership of a range of digital assets.
What you’ll be doing
For an eCommerce business of this size, there is a constant need for fresh and exciting content to engage customers with the brand. Working as part of an established digital marketing team, your role will be to own content development, from initial concept right through the delivery. This will be primarily for email marketing, but also extends to blogs, product descriptions and additional projects for the site. Copywriting will be a key part of the role, translating product attributes and the brand story into commercial content that will engage customers and drive conversions.
The team based culture here is integral to their way of working and ensuring copy and design is consistent across all channels (even more important for a multi-channel retailer). Key relationships include broader marketing, product, creative/design and trade marketing teams.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience with digital content management, ideally for an eCommerce brand but the team are flexible on background.
- Strong copywriting skills to engage your target audience and drive conversions.
- Familiar with a range of digital assets, including emails, blogs and product descriptions.
- Creative and imaginative to develop new concepts.
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail.
- Work well in a team with a range of different skillsets (creative, marketing etc).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary on offer of £20-24k depending on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, staff discount, healthcare, pension, and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to grow and develop you skills in content management.
Get in touch with Imogen to learn more about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: