You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Thriving Southampton Agency
- Lovely, Blue-Chip clients.
- Established, fast-growing agency outside of London.
- Brilliant culture as part of a driven team.
This agency are well-established but are growing fast off the back of some exciting account wins and existing account growth.
They are now on the hunt for an ambitious and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience of delivering great results. Working on multiple client accounts, with clients from a variety of industries, you'll feel comfortable working within a busy digital marketing department.
What you’ll be doing
In your day to day, you will be working on building successful and long lasting relationships with clients. As part of this you may sometimes have to deal with tricky customers, keeping professional and looking for solutions at all times. There will be a lot of autonomy in this role, working alongside the ‘Head of’ team(s) to take responsibility for the business development and ownership of client proposals and pitches, ensuring annual growth and profitability for all work managed.
Working with a variety of clients, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of digital marketing strategy and setting of campaign KPIs. As you will have had a key role in the creation and management of client’s annual budgets, you will be able to best deliver on their business objectives.
You will be managing one or more of the key digital marketing channels that you are experienced in; Paid Media, SEO & Content and Digital PR & Outreach. Finally, you will be reporting on a monthly basis, to clients, on their key digital marketing KPI’s.
What experience you’ll need
- 3-4 years’ experience working in an account management position either agency or client side, more specifically working with a digital marketing or web design/development team.
- Experience in managing small monthly marketing budgets of a few thousand pounds, to large six figure marketing spends.
- Experience with hands on management of one or more of the key digital marketing channels; Paid Media, SEO & Content, Email and Digital PR & Outreach.
- A positive, entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Business savvy and relationship driven.
- The role involves contact with clients, so experience / proficiency in an account-handling position is essential, along with professional communication skills.
- We work in a relatively fluid & lean way so you'll need to be comfortable working iteratively with the rest of the team to deliver an outstanding result without specifications or intensive project management.
- Being a busy agency, you'll be working on multiple projects at the same time, and so will be expected to take responsibility for your own time management and delivery within the team.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer in the region of £30-35k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, free breakfast on Fridays and also an early finish that day too, along much more!
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: