You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Manager
— Multi-Channel Retailer
- Award-winning multi-channel brand.
- Broad digital marketing channels.
- Established team and agency resource.
This thriving multi-channel retailer has experienced fantastic growth, with eCommerce being a key channel for over 15 years. With a beautiful brand story, established digital team and lovely offices on the South Coast, this is a hugely attractive role for a Digital Marketing Manager.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll help shape the overall strategy for digital based on company growth targets. The role will involve working on a broad range of digital marketing channels to drive customer acquisition and retention. SEO (on and off site) will be managed hands-on by you, ensuring the site is in the best position to attract organic traffic. Working closely with the Content and Trading team will help you ensure that SEO guidelines are being followed.
PPC and Display will be managed through new external partners, allowing you to build that relationship from the ground up and bring the best out of the agency. With the level this site is operating at, the paid side is a really exciting area to be driving. Additional channels include Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliates, giving you a holistic overview of customer attraction.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in a similar Digital Marketing position, ideally for an eCommerce brand but similar online experience will still be considered.
- Management of broad channels from either agency or client side.
- Hands-on experience of driving growth through SEO.
- Handled PPC campaigns, either in-house or through agency management. Experience managing AdWords yourself is a real plus.
- Knowledge of Email Marketing, Affiliates and Display will help you develop the additional digital channels.
- Strong analytical skills to leverage customer data and draw actionable insights.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary depending on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, staff discount, healthcare, pension, and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to grow and develop you skills in digital.
Drop Joe a note to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: