Senior Content Marketing Executive
— Thriving Southampton Agency
- Lovely, Blue-Chip clients.
- Established, fast-growing agency outside of London.
- Brilliant culture as part of a driven team.
This agency are well-established but are growing fast off the back of some exciting account wins and existing account growth.
They are now on the hunt for a Senior Content Marketing Executive with demonstrable experience of delivering great results within content marketing. Working on multiple client accounts, your role will be responsible for working on a mixture of content strategy, delivery and promotion, within an exciting and busy Digital Marketing department.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Senior Content Manager, you will assist with (and own where necessary) Content strategy creation, management and delivery.
You will work closely with clients to generate campaigns, and to create and deliver content and marketing plans. You will be responsible for copywriting and content related research, digital PR and outreach, social media content creation (and where necessary community management) and analytics and reporting.
This is a very collaborative role, as you will be working with clients, in-house and external content producers, web developers, web designers, copywriters, account managers and producers on cross-departmental projects.
Importantly, working for an agency, you will need to be able to adapt tone and style of content to match each client. You will also need to ensure all content produced meets the Google guidelines.
What experience you’ll need
- 3+ years’ experience working in a content marketing or digital marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience of working autonomously on content marketing campaigns.
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms.
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- A results-driven approach to content marketing.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- The key to our success is the great relationships we have with our clients, so you will need to be comfortable with taking on the role of an account manager when dealing with the clients you work with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer in the region of £28-32k, depending on experience. Please still get in touch if your experience is well aligned but expectations are higher, as there could be some flexibility here. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, childcare vouchers, free breakfast on Fridays and also an early finish that day too, along much more!
Please get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role!Back to jobs