You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Multi-channel retailer – Portsmouth
- Award-winning multi-channel brand.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Support from Internal and external resources.
This thriving multi-channel retailer has experienced fantastic growth, with eCommerce being a key channel for over 15 years. With a beautiful brand story, established digital team and lovely offices on the South Coast, this is a hugely attractive role for someone looking to progress their career in Customer Relationship Management.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Campaign Marketing Manager, you will be taking responsible for driving the company's CRM efforts, working closely with external multi-channel marketing agency as well as important stakeholders in the Marketing, Creative and eCommerce Teams.
You will be working on campaign planning including acquisition, retention and reactivation; defining criteria for segmentation, measurement and reporting of ROI, and customer database growth.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience in CRM, preferably for an eCommerce business but any client or agency side experience is beneficial.
- Highly organised and able to work in a cooperative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience and confidence in working with/ managing third party agencies (or the equivalent, in reverse - from an agency background).
- Strong numeracy skills and commercially astute, with high level of attention to detail.
- Good team player, but also able to work independently on tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications to an excellent standard, particularly Excel and preferably Access; and able to use or demonstrate an aptitude for other related software such as FastStats
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a very competitive salary on offer dependant on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, staff discount, healthcare, pension, and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to develop in the right way.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: