International eCommerce Manager
— Global Multi-channel retailer
- eCommerce role to develop growth in International markets.
- Award-winning multi-channel brand.
- Established internal team and agency resource to tap into.
This thriving multi-channel retailer has experienced fantastic growth, with eCommerce being a key channel for over 15 years. With a beautiful brand story, established digital team and lovely offices on the South Coast, this is a hugely attractive role for an eCommerce Manager who has focused on growing an online proposition internationally.
What you’ll be doing
The existing multi-channel proposition is very strong in the UK and they are seeing some real success with stores / eCommerce in the US. This role, reporting into the Head of eCommerce, will focus primarily on the US market, but will also lead into launches in additional areas overseas. Massively exciting for a brand of this calibre.
You’ll assess the existing proposition internationally and use both existing tools and your experience to formulate an overarching strategy with the Head of eCommerce. The successful candidate will be highly organised and able to manage multiple stakeholders internally, including Marketing, Creative, IT, Finance and Distribution. They will also be comfortable bringing the best out of existing third-party agencies, and sourcing new partners to address new challenges.
As you can see, there is excellent resource to develop eCommerce internationally, but you’ll also not be afraid to work hands-on as and when required. This role is really about taking ownership of these growth areas, with the drive, ambition and gravitas to stand by your plan and work closely with the team to deliver on this strategy. The role will cover the customer journey end to end, including acquisition (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Display, Retargeting), retention (Email/CRM) and conversion (Online Merchandising / Trading, Content, A/B Testing etc.).
What experience you’ll need
- Track record in eCommerce management for an International site. US experience would be great but there is flexibility here.
- Multi-channel exposure is a real plus, as is a background in the fashion market.
- Ability to formulate and drive strategy across the full customer journey.
- Hands-on digital marketing skills not essential given agency and team management.
- Brilliant analytical skills to identify areas for improvement and drive growth.
- Strong organisation and planning with the flexibility to adapt to changes in circumstance.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer dependant on experience. Benefits include a generous holiday allowance, staff discount, healthcare, pension, and a supportive / collaborative environment for you to develop International eCommerce in the right way.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this role.
Back to jobs