eCommerce / Web Photographer
— Fast-Growth eCommerce brand
- Global leaders in their fashion market.
- Blend of commercial and creative.
- Brilliant team established for over 7 years.
This business is a leader in their market, driving huge volume and turnover through their eCommerce channel. Given this volume, a growth role has come about in the photography team to focus on generating images for the website.
What you’ll be doing
Clear images which are creative but an honest representation of the product will help drive conversions and overall turnover for the business, so this is a key role in the team.
You’ll work most closely with Digital, eCommerce and Stylists to deliver these high-quality images for the site. You’ll offer support in ensuring the studio is correctly set up / packed away at the end of the day, and also get involved in post-production and passing the images over to the Online Content team. Maintaining brand consistency across the products is a must, there a keen eye on detail and organisation will go a long way.
With the volumes of products coming in, being able to manage equipment easily and meet deadlines is a must.
What experience you’ll need
- Experience working in a photography setting for an eCommerce brand (or a retail organisation with a significant eCommerce focus).
- Proven experience using studio lighting and photography equipment.
- Strong knowledge of product photography, fashion would be ideal.
- Tools wise, having used Capture One and Adobe Photoshop will be a massive help.
- A creative eye for detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of £16-18k on offer for this role, possible stretch beyond this for someone really experienced so please get in touch. Benefits available on request.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs