You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
eCommerce Website Administrator
— Fast-Growth eCommerce brand
- Global leaders in their fashion market.
- Broad role across multiple areas of eCommerce.
- Brilliant team established for over 7 years.
This business is a leader in their market, driving huge volume and turnover through their eCommerce channel. Given their success, this is a new role in the team to work broadly across the eCommerce operation, offering fantastic exposure across the board for a graduate with experience, or someone seeking their next challenge in Digital.
What you’ll be doing
Working in the HQ as part of an established team of 30, your role will work across eCommerce and digital to help manage the volume of products they sell on the site.
Your main focus will be to ensure the site is in the best shape possible so customers can find what they are looking for, in turn driving conversions and opportunities for cross-selling / upselling. Performing regular checks on the site will allow you to identify barriers in the customer journey, which will help align your focus on the tasks to remove these.
This includes accurate content and imagery uploaded to the site, smooth navigation across the site and uploading all banners, images and promotions on the site.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an eCommerce setting performing a similar role.
- Experience with Excel, CMS and Google Analytics ideal.
- Highly organised and a fantastic ability to prioritise workload.
- Collaborative approach to work cross-functionally with others in the business.
- Able to take the initiative.
- A quick learner.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary in the region of £18-20k, depending on experience. Benefits available on request.
Drop Joe a note to hear more about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: