— Growing Scientific Equipment Developer
- Leader within their Scientific instrumentation field.
- Strong investment and sustained growth.
- First class products and capability.
Commutable from East Sussex, Eastbourne, Lewes, Tunbridge Wells, Ukfield, and Brighton.
What you’ll be doing:
Delivering and developing the product roadmap for a range of equipment within the Electron Microscopy domain, utilising your knowledge of electron microscope applications, sample preparation techniques and competing products.
Meeting customer needs whilst helping maximise profits by obtaining requirements, setting out a vision and plan and working with engineering, sales and operations to introduce new products.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- Extensive Product Marketing experience of Electron Microscopy with any of; Vacuum Equipment, Medical Devices, Scientific Instrumentation/Equipment or similar within an R&D Environment.
- Sound Qualitative and Quantitative techniques for market research.
- Able to build business cases and take products from new development through to release.
- Good Project Management, with the ability to influence others.
- Used to working hands on, ideally for an SME with a strategic outlook.
- Able to travel/work away for 1 week a month (once COVID-19 has been contained and it's safe to travel).
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
The opportunity to work for a thriving business with significant investment, a first-class product range and opportunities to grow personally.
Please apply for a swift response.