You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Specialist Biomedical Scientist, Haematology
— Revolutionary Leading Laboratory
- State of the art laboratory
- A real opportunity for career progression
- Fantastic employee benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a state of the art, rapidly expanding laboratory in Essex but commutable from North Kent and North and East London. In line with the expansion, they are seeking an experienced Biomedical Scientist in the field of Haematology.
What you’ll be doing
As a biomedical scientist you will be involved in supporting the community by working closely with hospitals, GPs, and the NHS. You’ll be involved in routine biomedical scientific and technical activities whilst providing leadership and training to junior members of staff. You’ll need to work within operating procedures and Health and Safety regulations set out by the HPC.
What experience you’ll need to apply?
- BSc (Hons) in a Scientific field
- HPC State Registration as a Biomedical Scientist
- 2 years+ experience working for in a biomedical laboratory preferably in the NHS
- Advance knowledge of Haematology biomedical techniques and practices (Beckman Coulter experience desirable)
- To work independently, communicate effectively and provide technical advice.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
You will be working in a modern, state of the art laboratory in the heart of Essex with many benefits such as a 25 days holiday, learning and development opportunities, funded education, generous pension contributions, joining bonus paid and a competitive salary to name a few.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Zoe Davies