AI Ethics Researcher
— Global Technology Company
- Be a part of pioneering research in this field.
- An ideal opportunity for someone with an interest in the ethics of AI and Machine Learning..
- A business that puts responsibility at the forefront.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be tasked with researching the ethics of AI, Machine Learning and Big Data as well as it’s applications on the world around us. This company are at the forefront of research and development in this area and are working on it at a global scale. Looking at industries like Finance, Transport, Health, Manufacturing and Engineering you’ll be heavily involved in the investigation of Machine Learning models and algorithms to understand the ethics around them and the potential impacts.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A Postgraduate qualification in the field of AI Ethics would be ideal.
- Hands on experience with Machine Learning algorithms and using them to solve real-life business problems.
- Knowledge of investigating and applying Machine Learning models.
- An understanding of the ethics of AI and algorithms including things like fairness and explicability.
- Technical skills with Python using libraries like NumPy, Pandas and scikit-learn are key here.
- Soft skills like being able to communicate and engage with internal and external stakeholders are crucial as well.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this is between £40,000 - £45,000 alongside the opportunity to be the forefront the exciting world of AI Ethics. The company also provide an attractive benefits package including personalized training programs and the opportunity to attend global conferences.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Growing Tech CompanyLocation:BristolSalary:up to £100,000
— Tech StartupLocation:RemoteSalary:up to £100,000
— 6 week initial contractLocation:RemoteSalary:£300 - £500