Biomedical Engineer (R&D)
— Innovative Med Tech Business
- Pioneering Medical Tech Business
- Excellent Company Culture and Benefits (including onsite chef!)
- Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities
A massively innovative med tech business based in Herefordshire are on the lookout for ambitious Biomedical Engineers to join their R&D team. This is a fantastic opportunity for recent BEng or MEng biomed grads, as well as those with a few years' experience within industry. This business focuses on diagnostic software, so you will be joining a business at the forefront of medical technology - how exciting!
What you'll be doing
This is an all-encompassing Biomedical Engineering role. If you've come from an R&D background, this is massively advantageous. Responsibilities include developing experimental plans, developing and testing new prototypes, managing projects and ensuring they are progressing well against timeframes and budget, as well as troubleshooting/offering assistance for software issues.
What experience you'll need to apply
- BEng or MEng qualification (Biomed)
- Excellent understanding of anatomy and physiology
- High level of organisation
- Strong analytical and programming skills (MATLAB, Python, LabView, or C++)
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package which includes bonus, pension, lovely offices, and most importantly - an onsite chef preparing your breakfasts and lunches. What's not to love?
Get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for the finer detailsBack to jobs