Lead BI Developer
- Hands on Data Development Lead.
- Work with full Microsoft BI stack.
- Join a leading UK brand with over 100 years of delivering service.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading UK brand leading from the front in this hands on BI Development Lead role. You will provide project management, technical leadership and line management for a team of Data Developers. Your team will deliver robust data solutions to allow the business to make better and more informed decisions.
What you'll be doing
The Lead Data Developer will manage a team of Developers and will be hands on in developing data warehousing and reporting systems and solutions. As the Lead, the successful candidate will manage projects, support stakeholders, design and implement robust and resilient data solutions and be an active member of the leadership team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience of designing and implementing a SQL Server Data Warehouse and reporting solution
- Strong BI skills including Transact-SQL and SSIS
- Data modelling including relational models and data warehouse methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- People mentoring or management experience
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive base salary of up to £50K alongside a 12% bonus and the opportunity to gain more team leading and management experience. Working for a leading UK brand, this role comes with some nice benefits of free parking, onsite canteen and coffee shop.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs