You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Brand Communications Manager
— Well Known High Street Retailer
- Define and implement the brand strategy & execution.
- Develop the brand guidelines and be the brand guardian.
- Manage all brand content across PR, social, web & ATL.
A well known high street retailer is looking for an experienced Brand Communications Manager to join their offices just outside of Leicester. This is an exciting position and a senior role where you will develop the brand guidelines, manage content across all platforms, have overall responsibility for all new season product launches, and manage all above the line activity.
What you'll be doing
This is a wide ranging role where no two days will be the same. With two direct reports you will be instrumental in ensuring the content strategy across the entire company is overhauled; you will manage content across all platforms, online and offline, video, broadcast, internal comms and in store, and will continually generate good content across the entire business.
You will have overall responsibility for all new product launches, liaising with other departments but ensuring the message is on brand, on season, and that the products look great. This will include managing the photoshoots to showcase the excellent product range.
You must have experience or the ability to work to new season deadlines and expect a fast paced working environment. Once you have established the new brand guidelines you will then take the responsibility of being brand guardian, ensuring the customer journey is at the heart of the business and the brand story is consistent across all touch points.
Finally you will have some excellent support from external agencies such as PR agencies. This is a really exciting time to join the business whilst they transform in to a stronger digital offering and overhaul their consumer communications.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A strong background in consumer brand marketing
- Solid comms experience across a variety of channels
- Proven ability to effectively launch new consumer products
- Bags of creativity
- Experience of managing PR and Media agencies
- Fashion experience would be very desirable not a necessity
- Excellent leadership skills, able to reinforce your vision and direct your team
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience of managing photo shoots
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be an integral part of a huge transformation project, with a high level of responsibility you will make key strategic decisions that will contribute to the business success. Joining a long established and well known brand you will be rewarded with a generous salary (£45k-£60k) and a fantastic role.
If you have the experience and drive to be successful within this role then please apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: