You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Specialist
— Fast-Growth Tech-Led Brand
- Start-up mentality with strong financial backing.
- Space to be autonomous from day one.
- In-house resources to work quickly and retain control.
A massively exciting one here – the business is in their first 5 years but already 25 people and still growing strongly. It’s a cutting-edge, online offering that operates in a tech-led niche. More information available on request, but think Uber or Just Eat – a simple concept that is making the use of eCommerce to deliver success.
What you’ll be doing
The role itself sits in the digital function, working alongside digital marketing, eCommerce and web development. There will be a huge amount of autonomy from day one, so an excellent role for someone with sharp skills in Conversion Rate Optimisation looking to make their mark in a fast-growth business with a start-up mentality.
Having an in-house developer allows you to retain huge control on how you optimise the overall customer journey. You’ll run continual analysis and testing on the site (MVT, AB, Google Analytics etc.), and link this into recommendations for the wider eCommerce function and Developer to take action. The balance of a creative mindset coupled with the digital understanding to drive success is key here, someone who is excited by the commercial outcomes of raising conversions, but has the insight to deliver change effectively.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in CRO, either as a specialist or with a key focus within a broader role (say a Digital Marketing Manager or eCommerce Manager).
- Strong handle on data / analysis to draw insights that will shape improvements to conversions.
- Ideally some experience in a smaller team / startup.
- Real passion for creating effective online customer journeys.
- Keen eye for conversion focused design.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This really is a business where you can make your mark with little red tape and the freedom to implement ideas. Salary is in the region of £40-50k, benefits include a bonus scheme (company/personal performance based), generous holiday allowance, paid lunch every day and more!
Get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.
Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: